Thursday, August 13, 2009





Hilary is a little busy today working on Lucy's knitted quilt which has become her cause celeb. So I, number one husband, am writing today's eulogy. It is my day off from the grind of churning out my three months notice. It is 9:30 and the temperature is already in the mid 30's. Things are very quite here in The Garden Of Eden, Site 3, Buraidah, there are only eight westerners left so the residence camp seems even more deserted than ever.




A sub contractor from Ireland is visiting the site for a week, his name is Eoin, he's been here several times before so I know him quite well. Last night three of us, Eoin, Hilary and myself played pool in the makeshift clubhouse that has been unoccupied since Jimmy Smalley left, and of course there was some ambre nectar to be consumed.






As you can see from the pictures Hilary has taken on the task of watering the garden, just a little water and everything seems to grow like buggery.

1 comment: